Why do you need Disability Insurance?
- What if illness or injury made it impossible for you to work?
- How long would your savings last?
- Would your spouse’s or partner’s income be sufficient to make up the shortfall?
- What lifestyle changes would you or your family need to make?
- What about your dreams for the future – college for your children, travel, a comfortable retirement?
- What would happen to your credit rating?
- Your personal assets won’t cover you for long.
- Social Security is difficult to collect.
- Workman’s Compensation only covers on the job accidents.
- Employer provided Long-Term Disability rarely offers the high quality benefits that most physicians would like to have.
What you should look for in a disability policy:
- A “your specialty” definition of total disability.
- A partial or residual benefit.
- Guaranteed premiums.
- Non-cancellable by the insurance company.
- Full mental/nervous coverage.
- Competitive rates.
- Portable regardless of where you live or work.
- Service by an independent broker.
To obtain a quote for disability insurance, please click the button. Or email or call us at (412) 341-1291. Quotes take approximately one business day.